Experienced Washington, D.C., Lawyer Assists with Government Contracts
Established metro area attorney provides practical advice on workplace and bid issues
Legal issues involving the government demand an experienced attorney who understands the special rules and procedures that apply in these situations. At Avery Law Firm in Washington, D.C., I provide comprehensive representation to clients in government contract and employment matters as well as clients in the private sector. Having practiced law for more than four decades, I believe that legal problems are best solved by a common-sense application of seasoned judgment. In each matter, I strive to understand the ultimate goals of my clients, develop suitable options, and implement their chosen strategy through plain-spoken advice and advocacy.
Efficient lawyer delivers straightforward counsel and exceptional service
Since 1975, I have been achieving strong results for the people I represent by providing counsel that is:
- Responsive — I give your case individualized attention and respond promptly to any questions or concerns so you always know where you stand.
- Trustworthy — I have earned a reputation for straightforward counsel that focuses on obtaining a favorable outcome in the most efficient manner possible. Whether you require trial advocacy or advice on a government contract, my firm will arm you with the information you need to make informed choices.
- Caring — In every case, I work diligently to deliver exceptional service that eases the burden on individual and business clients alike.
As a seasoned advocate, I know that quick legal action can often mean the difference between success and failure. In a free case evaluation, I will review your situation, ensure you understand your rights, and explain your options for obtaining the best possible result.
Skilled advocate handles business, litigation and employment matters
My firm represents clients throughout the Washington, D.C., metro area, which includes Virginia and Maryland, in matters relating to:
- Government contracts — I deliver thorough advice on securing, drafting, managing and enforcing government contracts, grants and cooperative agreements.
- Employment law — For employment law issues that relate to government work or private-sector employment, my firm represents employees in administrative matters and lawsuits.
- Litigation — If you are being sued or are engaged in a dispute that might lead to litigation, I can explain your rights and guide you toward a successful resolution.
- Gender discrimination — My firm handles gender discrimination cases on behalf of workers who have been victimized in the workplace.
- Whistleblower litigation — Employees who report misconduct or unsafe conditions are protected by the law. I represent clients in whistleblower litigation if they have been fired or otherwise mistreated after expressing their concerns about conditions at their place of employment.
No matter how complex your case might be, I have the experience to identify and execute a sound legal solution that suits your needs.
Contact a dedicated Washington, D.C., attorney for a free case evaluation
Avery Law Firm assists clients in the Washington, D. C., area with issues relating to government contracts, employment law and other civil litigation matters. Please call 202-803-6147 or contact me online to schedule a free case evaluation at my Washington, D.C., office.